Based out of Santa Cruz, California Tepui is one of the industries leading Roof Top Tent manufacturers in America. The fascinating idea was born out on a road trip across Venezuela. The endless adventure helped inspire the founder, Evan Currid to create their first product and helped inspire the values and mission of Tepui. Tepui has created a base camp for so many road trip explores. However, leave it to the Tepui design team and founder to help test out their products before they ever hit consumers hands. The team is constantly hitting new trails and new adventures testing their products so that they know first hand what features and design needs each tent needs. From weekend camping trips to full-time road trip adventures, Tepui has tents that fit everyone’s needs.
Tepui’s never-ending focus to improve their products doesn’t just lay in the hands of the designs. They are dedicated to taking input from their customers to help them improve and make suggestions for new products and features.
The Tepui Explorer Series Autana 3 is the ideal Roof Top Tent for your SUV or Jeep owners that have that lift kit or big tires on your truck. Thanks to the 8 ft 6 in. telescoping ladder, you don’t need an extension like other rooftop tents on the market. Once you get your tent set up, you’ll have 2 great screened sky panels to let you do a little star gazing. Plus the elevated tent gets you off the ground from critters. When the bugs do decide to show the 600-denier ripstop fabric is rugged and tough enough to keep the bugs out. That said if it decides to rain the fabric and even the zippers are fully waterproof.
The Tepui Explorer Series Autana 3 Roof Tent offers more than just a canopy. The spacious A-frame allows you to sit up and stretch out when you’re awake. Plus the tent is even equipped with a 2.5″ high-density foam mattress.
Product Details –
- Fully enclosed 90 x 90 in. annex with 2 side screened windows along with front and rear doors
- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent headroom to sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows
- 2 operational sky panels made of 260g ventilate coated canvas feature no-see-um mesh and waterproof YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for a rain storm
- Made from high-quality, 600-denier ripstop ventilate coated poly-cotton material to protect you from heavy rain and winds
- Universal mounting brackets allow easy mounting to most roof racks or aftermarket roof bars
- 8 ft. 6 in. telescoping ladder is ideal for large or lifted vehicles
- 4 large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- 2.5 in. high-density foam mattress makes it feel like you are sleeping in your bed at home
Product Specs –
- Sleeping Capacity – 3 People
- Seasons – 3 Season Tent
- Closed Size – 58″ x 48″ x 12″
- Open Size – 96″ x 56″
- Canopy Material – Polyester cotton
- Screens – No-see-um Mesh
- Weight – 150 lbs
- Tubing – 5/8″ Aluminum Tubes
- Ladder Size – 8’6″ Telescoping