Based out of Santa Cruz, California Tepui is one of the industries leading Roof Top Tent manufacturers in America. The fascinating idea was born out on a road trip across Venezuela. The endless adventure helped inspire the founder, Evan Currid to create their first product and helped inspire the values and mission of Tepui. Tepui has created a base camp for so many road trip explores. However, leave it to the Tepui design team and founder to help test out their products before they ever hit consumers hands. The team is constantly hitting new trails and new adventures testing their products so that they know first hand what features and design needs each tent needs. From weekend camping trips to full-time road trip adventures, Tepui has tents that fit everyone’s needs.
Tepui’s never-ending focus to improve their products doesn’t just lay in the hands of the designs. They are dedicated to taking input from their customers to help them improve and make suggestions for new products and features.
The Baja Series™ roof-top tents utilize a patented Zipper Gimp™ to attach the canopy to the tent base, allowing you to interchange the canopy depending on the conditions you face. The Ultralite rip-stop canopy is ideal for springtime or mild weather. A detachable rainfly is included.
The Baja Series™ Kukenam 3 has a sleeping capacity of 3. Please see specifications for weight and dimensions.
Product Details –
- Spacious A-frame design offers excellent head room to fully sit up and relax in the tent and take in the views from the large screened side windows.
- Tight no-see-um mosquito netting in all windows and doors
- 2-1/2” high density foam mattress makes it seem like you are sleeping at home
- Includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars
- Be sure to watch the Setup Video and Installation Video for more details.
Product Specs –
- Sleeping Capacity – 3 People
- Seasons – 4 Season Tent
- Closed Size – 56″ x 48″ x 12″
- Open Size – 56″ x 96″ x 52″
- Canopy Material – 70 D RS nylon 3000WP, FR, UV. Same fabric as canopy.
- Screens – No-see-um Mesh
- Weight – 108 lbs
- Tubing – 5/8″ Aluminum Tubes
- Ladder Size – 8’6″ Telescoping